Thursday, April 12, 2007

To Quote My Brother, "This Blows!"

Yesterday, and today as well, this is what we woke up to:
Lovely, snowy slush mix.


Our poor tree started to grow its leaves back amongst all of the warm weather of two weeks ago, but now it seems stuck, not knowing what to do.

Our neighbors beautiful smelling Magnolia tree with its dead flowers. After reading up about the effects of the cold weather, its appears that the flowers may bloom again, or they may not. I think I could've figured that one out without the reading.
Today it also snowed. I am so tired of this cold weather. So tired.

1 comment:

Jen Taurus said...

All the beautiful, fragile, tulips at work area dead. They were plentiful friday and dead by monday. I have a thing for Tulips. They are so strudy looking, yet fragile.

It's ok though, because they will grow again.