Thursday, March 20, 2008

It Shouldn't Be Funny, But It Is!

First off, I'm sorry that it has been a while since I've posted. There has been something major on our plates which has left me with little time to do anything I enjoy. Anyway, onto something else.

On Sunday, My family all went to brunch to celebrate my birthday. I turned 35, and for some reason, it has been bothering me. Anyway, my SIL turns to me and asks if my brother has mentioned something about his high school reunion. I said no, and my brother then turns to me and explains that his 20th high school reunion is coming up. He said he received a phone call from a girl on the student council. Apparently, on the reunion website, it listed my brother as 'deceased'. Can you imagine that? The girl said that she didn't believe that could be true, because a friend of my brother would have told her. My brother verified that he is still alive and kickin', and may end up going to the reunion after all. Can you imagine the looks on people's faces who read the website and think he's dead, when they see him walk in? Now that's a reason to go to your high school reunion!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday, Bev! 35- you're still a spring chicken!

Teachermom said...

Happy Birthday!

And you know, since they say 40 is the new 30, that means 30 must be the new 20...so you're really just 25, right?! How 'bout that logic?! Ha ha!

Hope things are okay.