Monday, November 07, 2005

Into Every LIfe, A Little Poop Must Fall

First off, my hubby and I discussed, OK argued, about our lack of sex on Friday night. Things were beautifully resolved. I did not realize that he was feeling some of the same concerns as I was. Turns out, he stopped trying as much because I was saying no at the time. Turns out we both hate rejection; who knew? There were other things that were discussed, and I am happy to report that the drought no longer exists. We realized that we needed to try to make our relationship more of a priority. I decided to take the brilliant advice of The Busy Body, and have a date night, even if that means we just walk around the mall or have a piece of pie. Also, Have Two, They're Small had some excellent advice as well. We are in a rut, and we need to get out of it. We are trying to have two nights out a month for just us. I am also going to work on having some time for myself during the week. That way if I have a break, I will be able to give my husband the break he needs when he gets home from work. I do not need someone all day like I had previously thought when Iwas in PPD hell; I think a few hours a week will be just fine.

This morning I decided since it was a nice day here in Illinois being November and all, that we would walk the two blocks, long blocks, to S.'s tumbling class. He walked alongside me as I pushed R. in his stroller. The way there worked out very well. On the way back, I stopped at the White Hen to buy a Coke, and off we went back home. I looked down at the top of our stroller and found some yucky brown stuff on it. That's when I felt it. BIRD POOP! It was pelting me like rain. Yuck! I looked up, and there were all these birds on the electrical wires. This extends one whole block! We managed to get past the birds with no more poop, but I discovered when I got home that my Coke was not spared either. Ewww...

No comments: