Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Labeled

The other day Tot and I were at the mall. Every time we go to the mall, he wants an 'Auntie Anne's pretzel'. So Tot and I walked down there to get him a pretzel. A month ago, our mall opened an 'Armani Exchange'. It is across from the pretzel store. I asked the woman at the pretzel store if she had been in there yet, and that it probably was very expensive. She said no, and that people who go there probably were only looking and buying there because of the name. She also said that she sees people all the time with those Coach purses, and most of them are ugly. That if they didn't say Coach on them, that people wouldn't buy them. I had to agree. I have two Coach purses, and I believe they are ugly and overpriced. In fact, the last one I bought had a zipper like the ones on coats, so I always had to use two hands to close it. I hated that! I then showed her my Kate Spade plain, black purse, and she liked that. Of course, I turned around the purse so the label didn't show. Luckily, I remembered it had a label on it before I showed it to her. Then suddenly I remembered I was wearing a Ralph Lauren shirt that I am sure she saw. How hypocritical, eh?

Here is the Coach purse.

***By the way, I finally got my period last week. I couldn't believe that my cycle had been 57 days ! As long as everything is okay, I wouldn't mind another long cycle. Pure bliss.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I have never understood the purse-shoe hype. Yes, I love a nice purse or pair of shoes. But paying a crazy amount of money for thoes things is (imo) crazy! LOL Dh recently went to China and brought me home a prada (fake) purse. I have had SO many people stop me and comment on it. Dh paid about 30 bucks for it.lol

Why in the world would I go and spend hundreds of dollars on something when 1.) I get compliments on a 30 dollar knock-off 2.) I can use that hundreds of dollars for something much more useful.

Keep in mind though as I am surfing on the net and drooling over these....;)
http://www.buckle.com/product/product_detail.jsp?bmUID=1223648591263&prd=881651305378&sku=1198342937&N=23+43

Tanya said...

Ack. I meant to say....
Keep in mind though. I say all thoes things about purses and shoes as I surf the net and drool over these....
http://www.buckle.com/product/product_detail.jsp?bmUID=1223648591263&prd=881651305378&sku=1198342937