Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hail to the Mini-van!

Okay, just yesterday I realized just why it was that I wanted a mini-van in the first place. One word.....SPACE! Yesterday I borrowed Jeff's Honda Accord, my old car, and brought little Ryan with me on errands. Here is my gripe with the Accord...the trunk. In my van I can fit two strollers, one being the huge double stroller, groceries and still have room left over. Now yesterday I only had to fit one single, regular stroller. It did fit, but there was not a lot of extra room. Plus, putting the carrier into the car with the little guy in it was a little rougher too. I'm used to being able to get into the van and secure it with little effort. I also have automatic doors on the van which is really a nice convenience! Oh, and I really like sitting higher. I am short, and in the van I just feel like I can see so much more. Okay, so the van does have its advantages. However, I am still getting rid of it when the boys get to the age where I am not hauling so much crap around. That car will probably be an SUV, because I really love sitting up high. Remember I am short, short, short!

No comments: