Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Of Course It Happened In Front of The Kids!

Yesterday I took the boys with me to 7-11 to get a 'Big Gulp.' I really love Coca-Cola! Anyway, I brought it into the family room to drink. The kids are not allowed to have any food or drink in this family room. What happened, you ask? I accidentally kicked the coke off of the coffee table. At first, I was more upset by the fact that my beloved cola had spilled and only a fraction of it was left. Hey, Mama needs her caffeine buzz! Then I discovered that all of that cola was all over the carpet. The beige carpet. Yep. The only thing I could think of to tell the boys was,"See that's why we don't drink in the family room." Duh!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi fellow Coke addict ;) This has happened to me before too and our beige carpet never quite recovered. I wish I listened to what I tell the kids!!

Hope you guys are all well.
Sue

Kate said...

I would have been on the floor licking the Coke up off the carpet. I'm that addicted.

Teachermom said...

D'oh!

...but now you made me want a fountain drink...!