Friday, April 03, 2009

Big Boy Bed and Superman Jammies


Tot's new bed which he loves. I have to admit that it's easier getting him into it compared with the crib. I still haven't finished his room yet. I painted a wood train set and fire engine for him complete with shelves. He loves them!
Now compare Tot's bed with S.'s big boy bed. Can you tell the difference between the two? Yeah. We learned our lesson from S. that new furniture and expensive accessories should not be bought for little boys. Poor Tot still has my old furniture in his room. So far he only has paid attention to his bed, but some day he'll figure it out....and we will tell him to talk to his brother!


As long as we're comparing, I have pictures of the boys around the same age, in their 'Superman' pajamas.
S. at age 2 1/2 in his Superman jammies. Tot in his jammies at almost 4.

They both look so cute that for a moment I can forget what brats they were this morning, and pretty much all week! Hubby has been working so many hours that I rarely get a break. I think the kids are probably as sick of me as I am of them. What can you do? With the economy the way it is, I feel like I can't complain. We are very blessed that he has a job, and we know it. It's just hard sometimes, you know?

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Aw, the Tot is a Big Boy now! So cute and I LOVE the two pics of the boys in their Superman jammies!

Teachermom said...

So sweet! I like the new bed, and I love how you have pics of them in the same jammies at the same age. They really look a lot alike!