Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Heavens Have Opened Up!

Our old babysitter from last year is watching the boys again this summer. She's a teacher too, so she has her summers off and wants to earn extra money. Well, she came this afternoon. I planned on going to the gym, but having taken the boys to the park during 50+mph winds in 90 degree heat, well, I decided not to. Instead I picked up some soft serve ice cream and ate it in my bedroom while watching GH. And then......I took a nap.....because I could!!!

This evening, my sitter from this year, you keeping up?, called and wants to watch the boys while Hubster and I go out. It goes to show you, things can look up when they seem like they're going down the crapper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bev--Just read your last post and was nodding my head, going, yes, oh yes, I can relate! Now after reading this post I am thinking....I need to call our baby-sitter. It may not make me think deeply on interesting topics necessarily, but a date with my husband would make me feel really great I am sure. So glad you are feeling better!

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

i am so glad that things are looking up for you. A date night...how nice!