Tuesday, June 19, 2007

There Just Aren't Words

I am so exhausted! I have not slept in three days. I finally figured out that it is from a new med. that I am taking. Of course, I am no longer taking it so now I have to call the doctor about another medicine. Oh, how I hope I sleep soon!

Did I mention Hubby worked all weekend and has not been able to help this week either? I'll explain that one later. Did I also mention how I took the kids to have the Tot's 2 year picture taken and what a nightmare that was! I have also been volunteering at our church's VBS again this year. I have been enjoying it, especially since it is the one time of the day when I get to have a conversation with other moms while not having one of my kids interrupt me. The kids are loving it too. Poor S. got hurt during Duck Duck Goose today. How does that happen? I mean it's not like DDG is a particularly aggressive game. What is going to happen to him when he plays dodgeball? Poor S. seems to always get hurt in some way. However, he rarely cries. In fact, I have had to tell him that he MUST tell an adult when he gets hurt. I would see these cuts and bruises on him that he couldn't explain to me, and they kinda freaked me out. Anyway, I'll post again when I have a clear enough head to not write soley in run-on sentences.

4 comments:

Jen Taurus said...

Bev -

I hope you get some rest soon. This echo's the past month for me. I stopped my wellbutrin after a dr's visit and I wasn't sleeping well. It took a few weeks to do this, however, they gave me Zoloft and the pharmacy wouldn't fill it becuase it interacted with my pain med's. Ofcourse, no one works together. I think it was a blessing either way.

I still couldn't sleep with the wellbutrin. I stopped it on a thursday and it took approx 5 days to adjust back down and be able to sleep. I was taking rx sleep med's and it was still keeping me awake. My pain is a little better without the wellbutrin too.

Right now, I still need help sleeping but I'm staying alseep the entire night which is major progress. I feel alot better now that I can sleep. I just want to kick the need for sleep med's.

I might talk to my ob about some med's for endo/pms because i feel inhuman during that time. I should write a blog about it. I feel like I've been to the ob so much this year that I cannot simply be bothered to go for the pms issues.

Maybe I'll get a plus sign, I'm a bit relieved that I'm not. LIfe is totally s tressful. I keep stressing DH because he has no interviews lined up. Nada. Nothing. I'm kinda annoyed and stressed.

I'm here if you need me. I wish I could help with the kids.

JT

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

I hope that you get some rest soon. I am glad that you are enjoying VBS!

Teachermom said...

OMG - how awful! I am hoping that you've gotten a couple of good nights of rest since then. Hang in there!

Jen Taurus said...

I failed my teacher's test by 1 point. I'm ready to throw in the towel.