Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"Don't Say a Prayer ...

for me now. Save it till the morning after." Duran Duran
Sorry for that. I love my music, so sometimes when I'm thinking of a title or phrase I remember it being in a song....oh I can't explain it. I guess I'm just 'unique' in that way.

Things are hitting the shitter. Hubby and I are fine, as are the kids, although THEY are driving us nuts, but they ARE okay. Please say a prayer for our family that God brings us the best resolution for the current situation we are dealing with. I am anxious, so anxious that I can't sleep. So anxious that I either gorge myself on crap, or I can't find anything I want to eat at all. My stomach is in knots all the time. I have a stomachache every day. I have even developed a patch of eczema from all of the stress, and I have never even had eczema before. It's good times over here, I tell you! I am taking the boys to the gym tomorrow. I'm going to try to work some of this off. The boys can sense something's going on, and THAT is not helping either. Some anger is being expressed from our oldest. He's a sensitive little thing, and picks up quickly on these things. I'm not depressed, guys. It's not like that. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop, and I don't even know what that is. As Gilda Radner used to say, well actually her dad was the one who 'officially' coined this phrase, ---see how off I am---"It's always something." And it IS always something around here.

1 comment:

only_female_in_my_house said...

Hey Bev -- So sorry you are currently in a stressful situation.

Fervent prayers coming your way, hon.