Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Think This Means I Need To Go Back To Work

The boys watch t.v. while I shower and get ready for the day; as if I'm ever ready! Anyway, I can hear the shows since I keep my bathroom door open. Today, I heard the regular intro. to 'Clifford', and was singing along with it. REALLY SINGING. And this is not the only children's show that I know the words verbatim. I have thought for a while now that I would really like to go back to work. Now I think I NEED to. Anyone else know the words to their child's favorite t.v. shows???

2 comments:

Colleen said...

We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship zooming through the skies--Little Einsteins! um.....YEAH!

Teachermom said...

I've been humming the 'Care-a-Lot' song in my head from the blasted CAre Bear movie my kids chose to rent over the weekend. EEK!