Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Mish-Mash

Hubby made it home okay, and the wasp is still in my house. I have no idea where. (I HATE BUGS, PARTICULARLY ONES THAT STING!) What I do know is tomorrow I will no longer have to hear those annoying political commercials. Can I have an AMEN!
I was in the city today as well. S. had off of school today, so my friend and I took our kids to see a children's play and then off to lunch at the 'train place'. A good day was had by all! Oh, my boys LOVE the city. (We weren't in the downtown area.) They ask me as I go down a street if we are in the city yet, and then on the way home if we are out of the city yet. It's too cute. I love the city too. The safe parts of course. Much more culture and diversity. You can walk pretty much anywhere. There is lots to do there. However, the schools are much better in the 'burbs. Well, that and other things I'm sure.
Tomorrow we'll have a president!

No comments: