Thursday, June 08, 2006

Get Your Freak On!

I know I promised my next entry would be about the 'big V', but hubby just had the funniest discussion with the neighbor. A little backround info. is needed. We have a large tree in our front yard. No, not just large, it's a freakin' huge spruce tree that prevents us from seeing anything in that direction! Anyway, it's always been a place, shall we say, to 'get it' on among the teenage crowd. Yah, we're that house. Do you think TLC should come and feature us on their new show,"What's with THAT House"? Probably not as TLC is mostly a G-rated channel. At any rate, in the past hubby has had to remove condoms from underneath that tree. He used gloves, I assure you! Being the germ-freak that I am, I relegated any condom disposing to him. Well, it has been quite a while since any 'action' has taken place around our neck of the woods, we thought.

Apparently, last night our neighbor 'heard' a couple having sex outside their window. Now their car was parked next to our infamous tree, but their bodies were firmly placed on the lawn outside the neighbors' window, where there are no trees! Were they just hoping to get caught? Does that chance provide excitement? Or is our tree no longer good enough for them?! Pretty ballsy, if you ask me. No pun intended.

2 comments:

MB said...

OMG. I would have gotten the hose out. Crazy. Gross.

Tonya said...

Hi I'm new to your blog :) I got your link from one of the other blogs I frequent. I just have to say OMG with the tree already. I think I would be a bit annoyed having to clean up condoms though and that couple sure were ballsy to do it on the lawn though!!