Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sigh......

My husband is currently on the phone with his sister, and I keep hearing him sigh....which brings on my anxiety. The reason for the scheduled phone call? To discuss how they can continue their relationship. My answer is that if I were in this situation, I would say I love my brother, and this has nothing to do with my parents. It is a separate thing. I just don't get why this is such a production. Your brother is your brother. End of story. Will some things never be over???!!!

2 comments:

MB said...

So what was the result of that conversation? Was it futile? I hope it works out in whatever way will make you guys the happiest. Whatever that is...

Davenholl said...

Sounds like our house except my husband is always defending our actions to his brother. My thought is..Life is just too short, God is still good and can we all just make up and take up our lives before its too late? I am always hoping for reconciliation in relationships...