Saturday, August 12, 2006

You Can't Go Home Again & a Question


Tonight we went to the town hubby and I lived in when we were first married. Hubby and I love it there. It has quaint shops, victorian homes and great restaurants. We ate outside at one of our favorite restaurants that is also good for kids. Hubby also was able to get upset again when someone called the Tot a girl again. Hee...hee.., guess the haircut didn't help. Then we decided that we would show S. and Tot our old apartment. We loved our old apartment. It was in between two victorian homes and within a whole neighborhood that is picture perfect. And Hollywood thinks so too, as this town has had more than one movie filmed in its borders, blocks away from where we lived.

At any rate, we told S. that we were going to show him where mommy and daddy used to live. His response? "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SEE WHERE MOMMY AND DADDY USED TO LIVE!!!" My response? "Well, you are going and you're going to like it." Hey, I never said I had great comebacks.
BTW: What do you think....Does the Tot look like a girl??? Trust me, I will NOT be offended.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

He looks all boy to me. :) Such a cutie. :)