Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Taking Down Wallpaper Sucks!





It seems as if there are two layers of wallpaper to scrape off. Our contractor is coming tomorrow to demo. the bathroom and I have nothing done. I can't even find the scraper that Hubby claims we have, and I am not going out in this 1 degree weather for a scraper!
I'm moving into the male bathroom, oh joy!, and I haven't moved anything at all. I am dreading the whole process. It will take three to four weeks to complete. I know it will be like when we gutted the kitchen. I will love it when its done, but for now it's a pain in the ass!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Omg, that part looks painful! I feel for you! But I know every day you will make progress and it will be over soon. I'm so excited for you!

imperiowoman said...

You are so right! I have vowed never to put up another piece of wallpaper or boarder, EVER! Just when you think you've got all that glue off you look at it from another angle and it's still there. I feel your pain. Like you said, it will be worth it in the end, just keep repeating it to yourself....


jenni