Monday, June 13, 2005

I Did It!

I took care of my two boys by myself! I was feeling down in the morning, but put in some calls to friend and family members and that seemed to help. However, my oldest son seems to be angry with me. The word of the day,"NO!!!!!!". He is upset that I cannot give him 100 percent of my time; that his brother has to be fed too. Makes me want to cry; I think he hates me right now. At least when Jeff was home he was getting some attention from someone often; well I can't do that by myself. My MIL brought lunch and that seemed to help him. Hopefully, tomorrow goes better in terms of his behavior.

My psychiatrist appt. went well. I really liked him and his nurse. I am on the right treatment regiment. I go back in two weeks and then won't have to see him for 6 months if everything is OK. The funny thing is that he asked what I thought of Tom Cruise's comment on Brooke Shield's taking an AD for her PPD. I told him that he was an ass; taking vitamins was not going to help me. He can take his scientology beliefs and shove them up his ass. He is not a woman, he has never given birth, and has no medical training so how can HE tell woman how to treat their PPD! Go make a movie or suck the face off of your young girlfriend, but stay out of the subject of PPD. You are an actor, nothing more.

No comments: