Thursday, October 20, 2005

Damn Rain!



For the past 6 months, we have been in a drought. So much so, that I have had to water my fall plants because of a lack of rain. So today, we are FINALLY having our paver patio put in. The crew arrives, work for 2 1/2 hours, and then it fucking starts raining! My son has not been able to play in the backyard for almost 2 months. So yes, that means I have to drag poor Ryan out front every day, and pray that Steve remembers his boundaries if I look down at Ryan for a moment. Above is what our backyard looked like when Jeff first started taking down the deck and ugly, useless screened-in porch, as well as what our backyard looks like right now. Damn mother-nature. She has a sick sense of humor.

1 comment:

Jen Taurus said...

Bev,

How are you? I wanted to comment on your post about music. I love all kinds of music too, hence my love with the ipod mini, pink.
I am a pink lover! The pinker the better. I hate to year people say when I have a daughter she won't wear pink. I want my daughter to be as pink as possible.

As for the music, I am giving up 50 Cent, too much trash in his music now. These stupid rapper battles are dumb, dumb, dumb. I have alot of Jay Z on the ipod too.
Ciara is pretty good too.

The song that was playing in my mind when I had my er csection was outkast "miss jackson", it was weird but i still remember it.
My dr wouldn't allow music or anything she was a major control freak.

When i was younger I used to spell words and phonics in my head growing up. I am a visual learner.

I sent in some school applications for January. I'll have some tough decisions to make figuring out which one is the best fit. Wish me luck.

I don't think I'll be having weight loss surgery. I feel like I wasted so much time on it, but what ever. I guess depression runs my mind ragged too.