Saturday, October 22, 2005

Happy Birthday, My Son! (Part 2)



Happy third birthday, my little boy! I love you more than I could ever express. You were my first miracle baby, the baby who gave me hope even as I lost my own mommy. You are still my little boy, but even more now; you are a big brother and what a great one you have been. I hope you enjoyed your party as much as we enjoyed giving it to you. So many people love you, and no matter what, remember I will always love you!
(BTW, it had appeared that blogger never posted my original post, so I posted this one too. I like them both, so I'm keepin' 'em).

1 comment:

formerteacher said...

Thanks, everyone! I can't believe Steveis three already! Your next, Laura!
And, Sue, I am holding you to the 'three is a wonderful age thing, OK?' :)
Bev