Monday, February 26, 2007

Being Responsible

This weekend we had a babysitter for a few hours. Hubby's car, my old one, is almost 8 years old so it's time to buy a new one. Hubby really wanted a Volvo S60. I thought we could do this...then we did the numbers. Nope. It just ain't happening. I only wish we wouldn't have taken a test drive. Now I am not a car person, but boy was that car fun to drive! Anyway, Hubby dragged me to the car show a few weeks ago, and afterwards we test drove the Toyota Camry with all the bells and whistles. A very nice car. In fact, I prefer it over the one we're going to end up with. Yep, after working the numbers and me drawing up a 'pros' and 'cons' list, we're buying another Honda Accord. Damn Honda for making such a reliable car at such a good price. Now I did love my Accord, but it just seems so boring. Sometimes being a responsible adult just sucks!

No comments: