Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Brotherly Love?

The other night, S. got ready for bed as he always does. He likes to get completely nude while he brushes his teeth. Yah, he took me a little too seriously when I told him not to get any toothpaste on his clothes. Anyway, the Tot came into the bathroom with us. I saw S. quickly move to one side and then the other. Apparently, the Tot likes to grab things that belong to his brother. Yes, he tries to grab that. The Tot is fascinated by his brother's male parts. I mean he's always been interested in his own, but now he's taken it to the next level. S. handle it beautifully. No yelling, no hitting, just getting out of the way. I told Hubby about this, and he tells me that our youngest has been getting a little handsy with him too. Ah...yet another thing they don't tell you about in parenting books.

***BTW, I was able to get my driver's license with my married name. They kept my marriage certificate which I am not too happy about, but at least I can legally drive! Now I need to go to the social security office and legally change my name. After that, it's time to get a passport. No, I'm not going anywhere, but since Hubby travels out of the country, I'd feel better having one.

No comments: