Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Out of the Mouth of Babes

Yesterday as I was sitting with S., he said to me,"Mommy, we have whores at preschool." Obviously I thought I had heard him wrong. Many times he says new words to me, and I just can't understand what he's saying. Therefore, I repeated,"They have whores at preschool....???" S. repeated as well, "Yes, whores." I'm thinking to myself that this cannot be right. What else starts with an H and sounds like whores? Then it finally dawned on me. "You mean horses, S.?" He looked at me like 'yes, you asshole. Of course horses. What do you think, we're running a brothel over there at Christian preschool. What he actually said to me was,"Yes mommy. Horses." And that was that. So glad that I'm sending my son to a school that doesn't contain a brothel in it. Imagine the questions he's be asking!

***Update on the whole endo. crap---Still spotting and it's like day 8 or 9, but no pain, so I'm not about to look a gifthorse in the mouth. I had pain for three days and it sucked! Hubby is working 11-12 hour days, the Tot is sick with the whole asthma thing to boot, and S. is bored with me already. To make matters worse it is thunderstorming here as I type. Adding that to the other stuff, I also have a Shih-Tzu on my lap shaking. What a baby she is. At least she doesn't talk. Anyway, I think I'm going to have to look into finding another doctor. I so don't want to. It's been a week, and I have called no one. I was really enjoying not having to show my nether parts to doctors and nurses. I was enjoying being 'normal' a lot.

3 comments:

Teachermom said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That is soooo funny!

"We have whores at school."

LOVE it! :)

MB said...

"Whores"...hahahahaha. Funny stuff.

Oh, PIO shots were done last week. I'm off of pretty much everything else. Supposed to still be taking the progesterone orally, but choking down pills is just not possible. I keep telling myself that I'm sick enough it's okay, but I'm panicking at the same time.

Jen Taurus said...

Bev,

Stay away from the lupron, it's pure shit. I just typed a whole reply to you an blogger lost it. I'm thinking of chucking this blog for a new blog address. Check out

herhangout.com I've been blogging there and it's so much easier to log in and write on there.

DO NOT TAKE THAT LUPRON. I am down to my last 12 months, if were going to consider a baby I Gotta work on it, but wait the lupron has supressed my ovaries so they are not function, but the pain is back with a heavy dosage. What did you do before Tot for pain releif? I spoke with a mom today and she had a hystroectomy at 24 and had ovaries left in and just had them removed because of the the pain. SHe has 1 child, but considers herself lucky. She gave me her dr's card and I am considering giving him a call. A Hysto is a complete option for me. I refuse to suffer because a man dr determines I haven't suffered enough.

I'll shut up now.

JT