Monday, May 19, 2008

Stupid People

To the dumptruck that pulled into the center median of the road I was on, and scared the woman in front of me, you are an asshole! To the woman in front of me who completely stopped in just a few seconds, you are an idiot! You almost caused a chain reaction crash. I, by the grace of God, did not hit you. The car behind me could barely stop, and he ended up sideways, and on and on. You scared the shit out me and my boys! Let this be a lesson to you. Do not, do not, slam your brakes on when a car/truck is pulling out of a parking lot, especially when there is a center median. I understand he freaked you out, but if I as well as all of the other cars, would have hit you, you would have been worse off than if the truck hit you.

1 comment:

Teachermom said...

YIKES. Yep, stuff like that is scary, scary. I'm glad there was no accident. Sheesh!