Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Again

It snowed here again today. So far about 6 inches with blowing. Stupid me deciding to drive to the post office because our bills needed to get to their destination on time. I slid and slid and slid some more. My traction control was on virtually the whole time.
Yesterday was in the single-digits with no snow, so I did the last of my shopping and went to get groceries since I'm hosting Christmas. I am glad that I did! I think this confirms my worst fears, this winter is not going to be any better than last year's. In fact, it may be worse.

1 comment:

Wait Another Year said...

Sorry to hear about all the snow there. I'm sure its not fun and def not too safe. Surprisingly, it is sunny and warm here in NC today! I even took the tots outside to play and took some photos.

Hope you and your family are having a wonderful time indoors today! Merry Christmas!