Saturday, December 27, 2008

Broken Record

I know I am beginning to sound like a broken record, or someone who is desperately trying to find conversation starter, but yes I'm going to talk about the weather again.......I know reading about the shitty weather in Illinois isn't exciting but I figured I'd write about it anyway.
The last time I wrote, we were in the midst of a snowstorm. Christmas Day was in the single digits. Just yesterday, the streets were all a sheet of ice. So much so, that we didn't even get our newspaper delivered or our garbage picked up.
Today my friends, the high was 64 and rain, with towns that are having flooding issues, which leaves me to ask the following question: WTF is up with our weather?
I promise a more exciting entry next time!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I totally feel your pain. We had the exact same weather issues last week here in Indiana. Oh the fun midwestern weather... :-)