Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I promise to post my birth story soon

The last few days I have been tired, thanks Percoset, and have really been missing my mom. I gave Jeff my mom's necklace to put in his scrubs pocket for me since I couldn't wear any jewelry, but wanted something of my mom's in the delievery room with me. Well, he threw his scrubs away like the nurses told him to, and well, my mom's necklace was thrown away too. I am heartbroken, but Jeff feels SO bad how can I yell at him? He feels bad enough already. So right now I am trying to put my mom not being here to see Ryan in perspective. Please don't tell me she is watching over him right now, because frankly I don't want to hear it. I want her here. I don't have PPD; I just miss my mom and didn't realize how much her not being here would affect me. I miss you, mom!!!

1 comment:

formerteacher said...

Thanks, Sue. I am loving having two little boys. And still missing my mom; thanks for all your thoughts! It's nice to know you're being thought of, you know?!
The birth story has been written!
Bev