Saturday, May 14, 2005

Listen to Your Mother!

Ryan, this is mommy. Please stay put until Tuesday. You scared me last night. I thought you were coming, and I got so nervous. I need more sleep. I like the fact that everything is scheduled this time. (You will understand some day how much mama loves to know what is going to happen, when and how.) So, Ryan, honey, if you could please wait until TuesdayI would really appreciate it.

***Yes, last night I was trying to reason with a fetus. Pretty sad, huh?! Actually I was having those false labor pains. They were so painful and at one point, regular, that I was beginning to think my little man was going to come early. I forgot how painful labor is. I got no sleep last night, but my wonderful husband let me sleep REALLY late. God Bless Him! We are still here, and Jeff has gotten my bag from downstairs so I can pack, which I will do sometime before we leave on Tuesday. What is holding me back???

***Sidenote---I talked to my dad about not bringing J. around and my feelings on the whole situation. He was wonderful about it. So no stress there. Thank goodness I decided to be an adult and talk to him about it instead of just stressing myself out.

***Quick question----Did anyone get REALLY hungry their last week of pregnancy? With Steve, I was so sick of eating and craved nothing. However, with Ryan I am craving food constantly! I mean it certainly is telling when staff at restaurants recognize you!!! I was just wondering if this has happened to others or if I am the only freak out there who craves food in her last week of pregnancy?

Going tomorrow AM to give blood for my surgery. For over a year, I gave blood on an every other day basis, with the fertility treatments and all. Plus, I have lost count of the many shots I have given myself. So why am I nervous about a bloodtest and the upcoming IV I'll get? Weird.

No comments: