Saturday, May 21, 2005

Just a quick annnouncement

Ryan Michael was born at 8:37 on Tuesdat, MAy 17th. He is a very healthy baby, and loves to be held. I am so glad of that since Steve did not care for being held. He weighed in at a healthy 8 pounds, 7 ounces, 19 1/2 inches long. Yep, I have big babies!

I had a wonderful experience this time. The nurses were fantastic!!! My mood has been good. Now tha twe are at home, I hope that continues. Last time at this time with Stephen i was already experiencing PPD, not this time, so I am cautiously optimistic that things will stay good. I am a bit sore from my incision, but the pain meds are helping.

Goot go. Baby crying. I love that sound!!!

6 comments:

Jen Taurus said...

Congratulations to you and the family. You sound like your doing great. I'm so glad this experience went well for you.
Hopefully, I'll be pregnant next.

I cannot wait to hear more about him. I cannot beleive he was so big, that's probably why you were uncomfortable.

Jen

Anonymous said...

YAHOO!!! Glad you guys are home and that you're feeling well!

He's a cutie! :) How's big bro doing?

Laura K.

Jen said...

That is WONDERFUL news!
I am going to link your blog so I can read all about your experience!
Congrats on your new baby!!! :):)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again, Bev!

I'm so pleased that everyone is healthy and HAPPY! :)

formerteacher said...

Thank you everyone for your comments. It is so nice to have such a supportive group of people and some fellow bloggers. I will update my birth story soon. I am sure it will be long and I want to have time to write it all down so I don't ever forget a minute of it. Thanks again!!!
Bev

Anonymous said...

Congrats hon!!!!! What wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelly
http://kelly.typepad.com/kelly/