Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Do You Think They're Addicted???


Just so you know, they are watching a baby Einstein video. The ironic thing about this is that I was one of those people who, before I had kids, swore I wasn't going to sit them in front of the television. That's just a babysitter, I'd say. Well, another example of 'never say never'. This happens frequently while I am trying to make dinner. I figure that watching a 30 minute video so they can have a healthy dinner is not an evil thing. Plus, Tot has his 'witching hour' at that same time as well. What's a busy and stressed out mum to do? Yep, throw a little Baby Einstein in! I try to be cautious, and not let them watch television too much. The noise actually begins to bother me, as well as the boys should be doing something better suited for their development. But when the laundry needs to be folded or dinner needs to be made, I find myself softening my stance on t.v. ****Oh, I am sooooo' excited!!! I was #5 in line this morning, and S. not only got into the preschool we had hoped for, but he got in the MORNING session. He is better in the AM, but him being in school in the morning means that Tot and I will be able to take a tumbling class together at the My-Gym where S. has gone for the past two years and loves it! (I had to tell S. that he will no longer be going as they have tumbling activities in preschool). I am so pumped! Never thought I'd be standing in line to get my son into preschool, and then be so excited when I did. Yet another example of 'never say never'!

1 comment:

MB said...

I'm worse. I swore no TV also... G has one in her room now. Bad mommy.