Wednesday, March 01, 2006

This Is What Keeps Me Going

S. was SO awful yesterday, but looking at this picture reminds me that he can be a very good boy too. He loves his brother, and we love him too. We don't always like him, but we always love him. Hubby is working long hours, and let me say this, Calgon take me away! Oh, and a glass of wine always has a way of helping. Just one glass, though, and only after the kiddos go to sleep. I don't want you to worry about that. Oh, and chocolate. Chocolate and wine. Yummmm!!......

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Nothing better then a glass of wine at the end of a tough day when the kiddos go to bed.

One of my favoriet things to do is get a plate of cheese and crackers and open a bottle of wine. Listen to some music and open a new book. It works wonders for my mood. ;)
That picture of the boys is darling.

Kate said...

Adorable!!