Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Seriously, Hanna Andersson SHOULD Be Calling Soon



Today, the boys and I went up to hubby's work for lunch. People had said to him that we haven't been up for a while, and they wanted to see how much the boys had grown. Of course, I had to dress the tot up really cute! He wore one of his zipper outfits, moccassins, cardigan and hat all purchased from Hanna. Underneath those moccassins are socks from Old Navy. I am NOT going to pay a bundle for socks:) These pictures show just why I, the mommy, have no new clothes. Seriously, though, the tot's wardrobe consists mainly of his older brother's old wardrobe, so it nice to throw a few new things into the mix! He looks so cute, I think Hanna Andersson should call him to be one of their models. I mean, come on, he looks so cute, and he does have a little bit of swedish in him from his daddy. And no, I am not biased in the least! No, really I'm not.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You really do have a beautiful boy! I know what you mean about the wardrobe thing. Justice doesn't has way more outfits than I do and most of my friends have never seen him wear the same outfit twice. Who says it isn't fun dressing up boys?

MB said...

SO adorable!

Anonymous said...

Mail some pics of your son dressed only in hannas to 6500 Labeaux Ave NE Albertville, MN 55301 and they can be displayed in the store.