Friday, March 03, 2006

Some Observations

*Do not drink two large glasses of coffee in one day when you literally have only had 4 cups during the whole year. Can we say wired!

*Do not go to Target when bored. I always seem to spend 100 dollars every time I go there. Not good. Must stay away from Target.

*Do not attempt to trim numerous matts off of the dog after drinking a glass, okay, a glass and a half of wine. It results in an uneven look on the dog that the dog obviously knows about and hates, as well as the fact that now I am embarressed to take the dog in to be groomed. Maybe I can blame it on the 3 year-old. What do you think???

*Do not ask when hubby's next business trip appears to be. They always come at the very worst times.

*Do not think that by letting your 3-year old walk in the mall instead of sit in the stroller, that he will get tired and take a nap.

*Never look at a Hanna Andersson catalog thinking you're just looking. I am 150 dollars poorer right now. Hubby knows about the clothes, however, I am not so sure about the price.

*Because of said money spent at Target and Hanna Andersson, we will be eating frozen pizza tonight, and damn it, we're going to like it!!!

3 comments:

MB said...

Now THAT looks like a post I could have written! Enjoy the pizza!

Kate said...

Target is so dangerous. They should have a warning on the front door, like the one on cigarettes.

PS- I got your e-mail the other day, I just haven't had a chance to respond!

Tanya said...

LOL- I am the same way when I go into Target.

I did find some cool sheets and window panels that I want to go back and get for my sons room. LOL I keep holding off on the trip- because I know I will come home with so much more then that. ;)