Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What He Does For Fun Now!


Yes, my little one can stand very well now. The first child doing this made us so proud, and relieved since he was developmentally right on. However, the second child doing this scares the crap out us, and just tires me out! I can't leave him for a second. Today he was so happy that he was finally able to touch the blinds by himself! I do not share in that enthusiasm.





This picture is one I took today that me laugh. He is so much like his father in this picture. Hubby, and I hope this doesn't sound weird, frequently has his tongue out of his mouth when he is thinking. The tot has literally been doing this since his birth too. But how can an expression, or gesture, be genetic? I don't know, but they are so alike it's scary(in a good way, of course)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too cute! I posted on my blog about going back and forth about wanting my 8 mos. old to crawl. I know I will regret wanting him to crawl because I won't be able to just leave him in the room while I run to the bathroom and expect him to be in the same place I left him. Love the tongue out picture! He is adorable!