Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Onto Something Lighter




This is just another reason why I LOVE Targ*t: this table! I have been trying to find a reasonably priced, okay cheap, table for our kitchen. I had been looking for almost 6 months when I set eyes upon this beauty while shopping. S. confirmed that it indeed was a good table for our kitchen which is a little on the small side. Prior to buying this table, we were using the pine table back from hubby's apartment. That table was ten years old! Time to move on I say. This one suits us much better!
BTW, a big thank you to teachermom who told me about Quick shine! Our hardwood floors looked so good that our cleaning lady asked me today who I had come in and refinish our floors! They look awesome! Yes, I am attached to my hardwood floors. I'd have hardwood all over my house if I could afford it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh....shiny hardwood floors....maybe some day I'll have them, too! Sigh....just mopped the ugly linoleum. It will look good while I sleep, but not much longer than that! Your table looks great, too. Target is the best. Not long ago we were shopping and found the cutest rug for Rachel's room--not that she has hardwood floors and requires a rug, just for decorative purposes. The point is, Target had a great rug for a fraction of what you might pay for one just as cute from Pottery Barn Kids. I do love Target so!

formerteacher said...

Colleen, I agree that Target has good stuff that is definitely better priced than Pottery Barn Kids! Man that place is overpriced!!! Glad you were able to find a rug for Rachel's room at Target!
I only have hardwood in the foyer and Kitchen in our house. I would love to have more of it, but it is too expensive. Did you know that you can use Quickshine for linoleum too? I bet it would shine your floor right up, and keep it looking good for longer than while you sleep!