Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas

I want to wish each of you a Merry Christmas, and hope that someone in your family likes the gifts you got for them:) Oh, how I hope S. and Tot will think Santa made them the best damn gifts ever! I hope they know how much time and energy 'Santa' put into buying, making, gifts that would make them happy. I also hope they have learned that Christmas isn't just about presents. And I hope that my mom is looking down on us and is happy with the way we've turned out. God bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!!

Jen Taurus said...

Bev,

I'm glad to hear you had a good christmas. I'm glad it's over with.

I was feeling good last weekend, except for being very emotional, which I attribute it to stress and feelings.

On tuesday I called my weight loss dr to ask for an appointment because it feels like soemthing is stuck in my throat. Six hours later I was having emergency hernia surgery. I had no pain just reflux symptoms. Isn't that crazy.

I also found out that the dr was able to detect endometrosis and he burned out those lesions for me. He was a bit peeved that my OB/GYN had never found it. If I never see my OB?GYN again it will be too soon. Considering the IUD fiasco.

SO, I'm home, taking pain meds and all I want to do is sleep. Who would have know.

Why do you call the baby tater tot?
Is that your favorite food?