Monday, December 11, 2006

Silly Rabbit, Wires AREN'T For Bunnies!!!

For the second time this holiday season, the oh-so-lovely rabbits that live in our bushes have chewed through our holiday lights. Of course, we didn't figure this out until it was dark outside, and even then, it's raining so we can't fix them. After several summers whereupon these rabbits have killed my flowers despite every way known to man that I tried to use to discourage it, we are damn tired of trying to outfox these rabbits. They are really ticking us off! Where are the damn coyotes when you need them???

2 comments:

Kate said...

I'm way slow in leaving a comment here- I thought I had already!!

This suggestion is gross, but it works. Find someone who has a cat, borrow some turds, and bury them in the bushes. It'll keep the bunnies at bay for several months!

formerteacher said...

Kate:
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll give anything a try at this point! Now I just have to find someone with a cat.....