Thursday, January 01, 2009

My Blogger Anniversary

I cannot believe that I have been blogging for four years already! Read http://finallygettingsomewhere.blogspot.com/2005/01/i-am-so-happy-holidays-are-over.html to where it all began. There are a lot of things that I had forgotten about, so a trip down memory lane was nice. Yesterday I took the boys to a crafting morning at our church. They, mainly S.,
needed to get out of the house! I also needed to, and was able to talk with some friends. Of course, we got interrupted by each of our children, which is really annoying, but it was fun nonetheless. At noon, we each had our 'cup' ready to toast the new year. Yes, it was only 12PM our time, but we were going by Hong Kong's official New Year. Last night we went to my brother and SIL's house for dinner, etc. We got home close to midnight, so the boys went to bed very late, and were total bears this morning! They are presently napping. It better be for a long time. I can't stand when my kids are whiny and defiant. At any rate, Happy New Year to you all!!!

3 comments:

Wait Another Year said...

I believe I've been blogging for five years now! Time sure flies by when you're dealing with IF then raising a couple of kids, doesn't it?

Sounds like you had a great time bringing in the New Year. Happy New Year to you too, and may 2009 be a wonderful one for your family!

Colleen said...

Happy Anniversary AND Happy New Year!!

Jen Taurus said...

Happy New Year...

I cannot beleive this is the year my marraige is ending, when it's the year we should be celebrating a decade of love and marriage.

I plan on keeping pace and often, ofcourse, I have that GNARLY move. I'm hoping someone will drive me, because husabnd used to be the driver.