Thursday, February 23, 2006

My Norwegian Baby


Yahhhhhh!!!! I can finally post pictures again!
This outfit is one that I bought from Hannah Andersson. I love one piece outfits because of their ease and versatility. Unfortunately, as the spring line has arrived, and my boy has gotten BIG, I can no longer find any at the more reasonably priced stores. I found this one at H.A. and I bought it, and I love it, as does tater tot. It is so soft! I will not be purchasing anything in that price range for a while, though. We'll just have to keep washing this one over and over.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

What an adorable outfit! :) I love
Hannah Anderson clothes. :)
I wish I could go shopping. I am on a shopping diet right now and it is SO hard. :(
Oh, and I STILL could not find the pictures of the baseball room. You said November of 05 right? I saw some pictures on that page-but none with the baseball room.
Can you send me a link?
Thanks.