Thursday, February 09, 2006

UGH!!!!

I have so much to say, but right now all I can say is I am sick. As in strep throat, wait for two hours in the urgent care waiting room with a million germs just flying around the room sick! Where did I sit? Next to the teenager who broke his foot. I was pretty sure he wasn't there due to a contagious illness. I hope he doesn't come down with strep. I was very careful. Course, he doesn't have two energetic boys to take care of, so I'm sorry, I had to be selfish.

1 comment:

Jen Taurus said...

Nasty, stay away from me germy.

I hope the kids don't get it.
I had strep throat twice and thought I was DYING. Yes, first semester in college.

Did I tell you I got a flu shot.
I'm counting on it getting me through next week and I'm off for surgery. I keep thinking about starting a blog for my weight loss tracking. I hope you feel better.

Maybe J could get you a few nannies so You could be like that chick on meet the barkers, she spends all day in bed and someone else takes care of her kids.