Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My New Toy


After 'proving' that I would indeed go to the gym, my boys gave me an early Mother's Day gift: an MP3 player. I love music, and decided that the only way to keep myself motivated to exercise would be to have music on as I go. Problem was all I had was hubby's walkman with cassette player. One of my two workout pants has pockets, but man was that walkman huge! I suggested that maybe 'the boys' could purchase my gift a bit early, and they did. Saturday night I spent downloading my favorite Cds and 5 free songs. I am not really into electronics, so I never thought I'd get one of these, but I love it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are so cool! I would like to get one of those one day.

Jen Taurus said...

Bev,

Was that you next to me at the gym monday. I was the girl about to have an asthma attack because the fragrences were so strong I couldn't clear my lungs.

The chick next to me had a Cassete Walkman. Not a Cd. I love my Ipod. I filled it with 4 gb of music but it isn't enough. I want more space.

I love your MP3 player, don't forget you can get a cord and use it in the car too....

I'm having a birthday next week, may 11. I think my gift to myself will be a day off from work. I still dislike mothers day, but I"m getting better with it.

I hope your doing well, when will Ryan be 1? Doesn't it make you want to cry?

JT

Tanya said...

Very cool! :) Have fun with it.

formerteacher said...

Thanks, guys. I hav been having fun with it. And thanks, Jen, I was wondering how i could use it in th ecar. No, I'm not smart about electronics!

Aimee said...

I'm jealous. I want an iPod so bad I can taste it.