Monday, January 08, 2007

Not Too Bright

For the past, oh half hour or so, I've been listening to one of the boy's toys go off. Repeatedly. It was getting pretty annoying to continually hear the music to said toy until I realized that one of our dogs was setting it off. Maddy is scared of anything that makes weird noises, so imagine little 8 pound Maddy going over by that toy again and again to try to figure out what that noise is. I think even she is getting a little irritated! Ah...Maddy was never the brightest animal on the block, but I love her!

*** So, what strange things has one of your pets done???

2 comments:

Kate said...

Too cute!

We used to have a cat that would steal maxi pads and tampons from the bathroom cupboard. It's hilarious now, but as a 14 year old, there was nothing more humiliating than your cat dragging a huge Kotex package into the living room in front of all your guy friends...

formerteacher said...

Thanks Sue!
Kate--yah, I don't think I would have liked that cat either. How embarressing!!!