Monday, April 17, 2006

The Bunny Was Here!






The boys sure loved what the bunny brought them! S. got an alphabet puzzle; he loves picking out letters in any word he sees and telling you what they are. Obviously, an alphabet puzzle was an appropriate gift. He also received 'Percy' from Th*mas the Tank Engine. Tater Tot got a cell phone on which we can record messages. As you can see, he prefers 'eating' the phone to actually pressing the buttons and say, playing with it, but as long as he's happy we're okay with it! He also recieved a shape sorter that his brother has enjoyed playing with a lot!!! Ah, some day the tot will get to play with his toys...



You can tell that the picture with mama did not go very well. I bought this dress from Ann Taylor with gift certificates from my birthday. In the dressing room, I loved it. Now? Not so much.






But aren't the boys cute??? Hubby still doesn't care much for the vests. He said the light blue and yellow colors just bother him. Good thing he's not in charge of dressing the boys. He didn't like anything. I think the vests are better than, say, going to church naked, but that's just me.

2 comments:

MB said...

ALL of you are darling.

Tanya said...

I love the dress and the boys look adorable. I like the sweater vests. :)