Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It's All Good!

After our rather eventful start to the week, the rest has been wonderful! The weather here has been so beautiful! We've gone to tumbling, church and just around the block. All of our neighbors seem to be out, as everyone has been getting a bit of cabin-fever with all of our cold weather.

When the weather is warm, everything seems to go slower. I seem to have more energy, which is always a good thing! Watching my two boys play outside just confirms my belief that we made the right decision in doing the IVF, and not letting our dream of a second child go. It was hard, and sometimes I just didn't know if it was all worth it. However, watching them interact, watching the Tot learn new things, well, I just know it was all worth it. Every shot, every appointment, every disappointment. I know that some people say in hindsight, they wouldn't have changed a thing. I cannot say that. I wish that we didn't have to go through all that we did. Giving shots to myself wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, but I can find a better way to spend thousands of dollars, thank you very much. But if that is what we had to do to get our beautiful children, well then, I say that yes, it sucked, but it was definitely worth it. I thank God for them every day, as well as their wonderful daddy. Life isn't perfect. We have things to deal with that I wish we didn't, but overall life is good. Today was very good. Very good indeed!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Such a sweet post. :)
Wooohoo to all the nice weather we are having.
Today is supposed to be almost 80!