Friday, April 21, 2006

Six Strange or Weird Things About Me

I've been tagged by Aimee, so here goes.

1. I'm a home improvement junkie. I love doing, or contracting out, new things to be done to make our home nicer. I always say,"After this, I will be happy or done", but I never am.

2. I love the smell of bleach. It just smells so clean. I even wash mine and the hubby's whites in bleach just because I know it kills pretty much everything. And did I tell you about that smell???

3. I'm a germaphobe; I know you're surprised by that! I wash my hands after pretty much any activity. I always carry hand sanitizer just in case there is no water available. I won't even let hubby touch the dog, let alone the kids, after work until he washes his hands. Hey, I'm a former school teacher, and after contracting every illness imaginable, I'm not taking any chances!

4. Psychology fascinates me. I took so many psychology classes as electives, that I am only one class shy of having a double major.

5. I always said I wouldn't have my children in my 20's. I felt I'd be better suited for it in my 30's, and I had a lot that I wanted to do before I was tied down with kids! In fact, that is one reason why a former boyfriend and I broke up after several years together.( Good thing I changed my mind!)

6. I have insomnia, just like Aimee, and there is only one pill that works for me. Tylenol PM, nope, Ambien, nope, Lunesta----yes! However, I sleep like a baby when I'm pregnant. Go figure.

No comments: