Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Thanks For the Ideas!


After much deliberation, and thoughts on what I could possibly put together that they already have in their closets, I decided on these vests from The Gap. I liked them when hubby and I originally looked at them weeks ago, but hubby did not share my enthusiasm. I decided that after weeks of searching for something 'hubby approved', that I was buying what I liked in the first place. Besides, hubby isn't that much into fashion as it is, so he doesn't have nearly the investment placed in dressing our children as beautifully as I do. I do love to dress the boys up! (I've told hubby to be glad we only have boys)! I know in a few years they will have their own opinions about clothes, so I'm taking advantage of it now. At any rate, the boys also have pants and shirts that will coordinate nicely with said vests. Oh, and I had a $10 off coupon; I love a good buy!

1 comment:

MB said...

I LOVE picking out stuff for Gracie. It's sooo fun. I will be so sad when she starts hassling me about it and wants to do it herself.