Monday, April 09, 2007

Single Parenthood

Hubby called early this morning to tell me he would be working past the boys' bedtimes every night this week. Oh, and it looks like there could be work for him on the weekend as well. Dear Lord, that's a lot of time with the boys ALONE. To celebrate, or to make myself feel somewhat better about being a single mom, I went to Sephora today and spent way too much money. Cuz' if I have to be a single parent, I want to look good while doing it, or something like that.

***If I owe you an e-mail, I will try to e-mail you sometime this week. I only have about five zillion phone calls to make as well as a meeting to attend Wednesday night. UGH! Did I mention Hubby is going to be home tomorrow after the boys go to bed. I cleared this with him weeks ago. I guess they'll be coming with me. Oh, goody!

4 comments:

Teachermom said...

"'Cuz if I have to be a single parent, I'm going to look good while doing it."

You crack me up!

LOVE the pic of the boys on your blog. :)

Kate said...

Hey, me too! My Sephora.com shipment arrived this morning. All *cough* $200 of it. But MAN I look good. ;)

Jen Taurus said...

Bev,

I hate to be synical, but after 90 plus hours what does your husband's salary come to 25 to 50 cents per hour. I always think of things in dollars. I refuse to work over 40 hours per week unless it's overtime. So, no big lush career here.

I could use some Clinique. What did you order from Sephora?

formerteacher said...

Love Spehora too much! They shouldn't have opened one so close to my house!!! I have spent almost $200 in less than a week!

I bought some Nars blush in orgasm; it really does look good. Hey, it's one way to have an orgasm, I tell ya'! Oh, and then I bought some skincare products from teh DDF line. Way too expensive, boy they are good, I think so far. I love Clinique too. What foundation do you use?