Monday, April 16, 2007

Understood

One day last week while Tater Tot was napping, I told S. to clean the playroom. He actually did, though that's not the best part of this tale. Nope. The good part came when Tot got up and wanted to play downstairs in the newly cleaned playroom. You can almost guess what happened, can't you? Yep, the Tot took the box of blocks and quickly turned it upside down. There were blocks everywhere! I soon heard my oldest son say,"Tot, I JUST cleaned that up!" Before something physical happened, I went downstairs and helped Tot to clean up the mess he made. S. was very upset since he had JUST cleaned down there. I told him that's exactly how I feel EVERY day. He had a look on his face like he got it. It felt nice to finally be understood. (By at least one male in my life)!

3 comments:

Jen Taurus said...

Is that a stripper pole in the play room? I know, it's a basement.

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

So cute. That's quite a playroom!

MB said...

That is so funny. I can just see him with his hands on his hips... Ha!