Friday, April 13, 2007

This Year's Easter Vs. Last; A Review in Pictures

Last year, Tater Tot wasn't so interested in the whole Bunny bringing baskets things.
This year, however, it seemed that Tot was very happy about not only finding a basket from some Bunny, but also the fact that it had food in it. Tot loves food. Any food.




This was the present from us that Tot got. The reason the bath toy ended up being from us is because his nosey brother saw his present hidden in Daddy's
closet.


S.'s gift from us. He loves this game. We love to read books by Eric Carle, so I felt S. would really like this game. He does!



S. this year. He really understood the whole finding the Easter basket concept this year, and was really excited when he found his. (Above, last year with his old basket. )

Last year it was very warm, in the morning. Note the short sleeves on all of us. Oh, and I am actually wearing a dress.
This year, we are all sporting long sleeves, and I am no longer wearing a dress. Every year I try to make Easter the one holiday in which I don a dress since, in theory, it should be warmer than any of the others. This year I gave up when the week's temperatures were lower than those in December. I tried to be festive by wearing a bright sweater. And yes, I made my boys wear matching outfits. They can be mad at me later. I think they look cute!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun to look at what a difference a year makes! Sooo cute! I love matching outfits for special occasions. I do it to my girls frequently, sometimes they are coordinating, rather than identical. It's fun! Glad you had a nice Easter.

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog. It means so much. Your boys are absolutely gorgeous, and you all look great in your Easter outfits. Seeing the three of you together definitely gives me hope.

Teachermom said...

Awww...such sweet pictures - last year's AND this year's!

When I looked at last year's Easter pics compared to this year's I wanted to cry...mostly because of how big my kids have gotten, and in part because they were sitting in front of our beautiful tulips at the old house and I miss them (and the warm weather that made them bloom)!