Sunday, March 13, 2005

Feeling Uncomfortable

Today I have just felt out and out uncomfortable. My baby boy is doing this rolling thing and it is really starting to hurt. The ironic thing is if this baby does not kick or roll I get nervous; I guess I can't win. That's OK, as long as he's healthy.

I did not sleep well this morning. I got up around 6:30, not including my frequent middle-of -the-night bathroom trips. I let the dog out so Jeff could sleep in; our dog gets up earlier than our son. Anyone want a Shih-Tzu? I also did a load of laundry and then fed the dog only to find out that SHE went back to our bedroom and was fast alsleep. I did eventually manage to fall back to sleep, but you know how it is, once the sleep cycle is broken you can't make up for it. I dragged all day long. Not a good day to meet your future family. I'll write about that later. I'm just too tired to now. I'm sure I've made little sense thus far.

1 comment:

Sasha@Pw said...

So sorry that you are feeling uncomfortable! It really is a catch 22. You want to feel the baby move but at the same time, you want them not to move when you are sleeping or not move and feel uncomfortable!