Tuesday, March 22, 2005

What a Day!

My lovely little boy is definitely testing my patience. I am having a hell of a time getting around these days, and I never understood the pain from a sciatic nerve, but I do now!

Today my miracle boy opened up the back door and helped himself to the backyard, which he knows he shouldn't be doing. I am sure the neighbors got a big laugh out of seeing 8 month pregnant me running after my son who is carrying an assortment of Elmo stuffed animals. Did I also mention that it was 30 degrees outside and neither one of us were wearing our coats! In fact, I only had a short-sleeved t-shirt on; I seem to be hot all the time, except when I'm running after my son outside on a very cold day! I am just so disgusted. I seriously don't know what to do with him. He's been in time out, I slapped his diaper-clad bottom, heck I even put Elmo in a simultaneous time-out, all to no avail. This kid doesn't seem to care what punishment he receives. I also know that I am feeling really crappy lately, thus I am not my usual patient self, which is not helping, believe me, I know. The kicker is this is Jeff's busy season, so as much as he'd like to be home to help me out, he just can't be. Yes, I like to pay my bills:) I am just getting so angry and frustrated, and have no one to yell at. No outlet. I feel very hormonal right now, which I know is the pregnancy. It's just I am 8 months pregnant with a baby who is breech and lying VERY low, I can't sleep, I have no energy, and a two-year old who has more than enough energy for the both of us, and a husband who is never home. I keep telling myself, not much longer, but seriously it is starting to feel like it will never end. Aern't I just the picture of sunshine or what?!

No comments: